First-time food pantry recipients are offered an opportunity to engage in a deeper level of support in an effort to help prevent further crises from hitting their family. Transitions is a 6-8 week program for clients facing a crisis (job loss, medical emergency, loss of support, or other unexpected financial hardships). We meet the client’s spiritual, emotional, and physical needs by offering:
- Weekly client-choice grocery assistance (saves funds for other critical expenses)
- Emotional support and pastoral care
- Financial literacy and budgeting help
- Job coaching and resume building
- Client advocacy with landlords, utilities, workforce, and more.
The Journey Program
Are you ready to make a change? Our innovative solution-focused 12-week program offers clients the opportunity to achieve life-changing results. The Journey Program provides weekly coaching sessions, participation in Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, access to peer support from other program participants, and additional resources such as weekly access to the NRM Food Pantry.