Curbside Grocery Assistance
Are you struggling to provide food for yourself or your family? The NRM Food Pantry provides curbside grocery assistance for neighbors in need of food including fresh produce, meat, dairy, pantry staples, baked goods, and hygiene products. Clients may access our food pantry once per calendar month and recieve enough food for about 2 weeks.
Our service areas include: 27604, 27609, 27612, 27613, 27614, 27615, 27616.
Our location: 9650 Strickland Rd. Suite 175, Raleigh, NC 27615 (in front of the large green awning)
To Get Help:
Arrive in our parking lot during Food Pantry hours and call 919-844-6676 for curbside grocery assistance.
- Monday 10:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Tuesday 10:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Wednesday 4:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Thursday 10:30 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Either a government issued photo ID with address in our service area
- Or a government issued photo ID with a utility bill or lease agreement with address in our service area
Winter Produce Stand
Thursdays at 2:30 p.m. while supplies last! Come for free fresh fruits, veggies, and baked goods before the weekend starts.
Come to the NRM Crisis and Development Center located on the service road behind the Harvest Plaza Shopping center at 9650 Strickland Road, Suite 175, Raleigh, NC 27615. Look for the small parking lot with the green awning and brick steps.