NRM gave out over 630,000 pounds of food in 2020 to our neighbors in North Raleigh. Learn more below about how to help us meet the critical need for our clients by donating today.
NRM Food Pantry Needs
Your support is instrumental to our ability to serve our most vulnerable populations. Right now, your monetary gifts allows us expanded buying power for the items needed most. Our pantry is serving more than ever before and our food inventory is rapidly shifting. Please consider a financial contribution today by clicking on our donation button.
Donations of in-date, shelf-stable, and unopened food items are also needed.
Please bring food donations to:
- North Raleigh Ministries Crisis and Development Center
- 9650 Strickland Road, Suite 175, Raleigh, NC 27615
- We are behind the Harvest Plaza Shopping Center
- The front doors are locked – please go around to the side door to the left.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:30 pm – 7:30 pm
For more information contact Elizabeth at 919-844-6676 x156 or email@example.com
Food Pantry Needs List
Please bring new shelf-stable, unopened items.
- Canned Vegetables
- Ramen Noodles
- Canned Tomatoes
- Individual Boxed Cereal
- Individual Oatmeal Packets
- Paper Towels
- Diapers Size 5/6 and Wipes
- Laundry/Dish/Cleaning Detergent