Food Pantry Donations
North Raleigh Ministries distributes over 300,000 pounds of food annually to the community. Learn more below about how to help us meet critical nutrition of our clients by donating food.
NRM Food Pantry Needs
Your support is instrumental to our ability to serve our most vulnerable populations. Donations of in-date, shelf-stable, and unopened food items are needed.
Please bring food donations to:
- North Raleigh Ministries Crisis and Development Center
- 9650 Strickland Road, Suite 175, Raleigh, NC 27615
- We are behind the Harvest Plaza shopping center
- The front doors are locked – please go around to the side door to the left
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm
For more information contact Elizabeth at 919-844-6676 x 156 or email@example.com
Food Pantry Needs List
Please bring new shelf-stable, unopened items.
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Tomatoes
- Boxed Potatoes
- Boxed Stuffing
- Cooking Oil
- Paper Products
- Cleaning Supplies
- Personal Hygiene Products