Learn more below about how to help us meet the critical need for our clients by donating today.
NRM Food Pantry Needs
Your support is instrumental to our ability to serve our most vulnerable populations. Right now, your monetary gifts allow us expanded buying power for the items needed most. Our pantry is serving more than ever before and our food inventory is rapidly shifting. Please consider a financial contribution today by clicking on our donation button.
Donations of in-date, shelf-stable, and unopened food items are also needed.
Please bring food donations to:
- North Raleigh Ministries Crisis and Development Center
- 9650 Strickland Road, Suite 175, Raleigh, NC 27615
- We are behind the Harvest Plaza Shopping Center
- The front doors are locked – please go around to the side door to the left.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:30 pm – 7:30 pm
For more information contact Madison at 919-844-6676 x156 or email@example.com
Food Pantry Needs List
Here is our current pantry needs list:
- Cooking oil
- Vienna Sausages
- Individual shelf-stable milk (8oz)
- Salad dressing
- Boxed or canned potatoes
- Pasta sauce
- Laundry detergent
- Body wash
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- Apple Juice
- Diaper Sizes 4,5,6
- Individual Mac & Cheese
Or check out our Registry to shop directly through the link!